Wednesday, June 23, 2010

while watching world cup...

Which country do you think will win the 2010 FIFA world cup?...

I fell in love with the game ang portugal a few days ago. especially on the gorgeous ronaldo . amazing. portugal seven goals scored. me, mom and grandma was very excited to watch this match. Im not only support portugal, but also a candidate spain, brazil, english and germany.

but I'm totally in love with portugal and RONALDO. aaa you make me crazy guys !



dont give up ronaldo, laisser l'esprit !




Go ronaldo Go portugal !


your smile turned my world. finally ,portugal !
vous êtes très grande ronaldo :*



This was the one who accompanies while watching World Cup games


(crispy potato made by my grandma )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails