Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Adelaide sky


I need to know what's on your mind
These coffee cups are getting cold
Mind the people passing by
They don't know I'll be leaving soon

I'll fly away tomorrow
To far away
I'll admit a cliché
Things won't be the same without you

I'll be looking at my window seeing Adelaide sky
Would you be kind enough to remember
I'll be hearing my own foot steps under Adelaide sky
Would you be kind enough to remember me

I'll let you know what's on my mind
I wish they've made you portable
Then I'll carry you around and round
I bet you'll look good on me


Adelaide sky - Adhitia sofyan

1 comment:

  1. whoaa i love the picture. nice lyrics btw, gatau lagunya sih tapi hehe :) okay i'll follow you back now, thanks!xoxo

    http://selviorselfish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails