Tuesday, September 14, 2010

happy birthday Agatha Puteri


I was sitting here thinking of the words i wanted to say,
but they just wouldn't come out right,so i found a differnet way
i got a piece of paper and i wrote this poem for you,
but there's no way to thank you, for everything you do.

for always being nice to me and staying by my side,
helping me fix my problems and never leaving me behind.
for accepting my thoughts and feelings,though you do not understand,
for never giving up on me and being my best friend
for making me laugh and letting me cry

as long as we are living,no matter when or where
if you ever need me ,just call and i'll be there


Happy birthday dear my besties,
Agatha Puteri Laluyan
Happy sweet seventeen dear wish you all the best and may God bless you always.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails