Saturday, August 7, 2010

HANGOUT :D

FRIDAY,23 JULY 2010
today I will attend Selly Gloria sweet seventeen birthday party at gado gado boplo menteng.
ditemenin dengan kemacetan jakarta dan kita sexy bitches (me,naomi,cindy,and puteri) yang telat dateng ke acaranya,dan driver yang pusing nyari lokasinya dimana...finally kita sampai disana...
(naomi,me.cindy,and puteri)
(naomi,me,and cia)

dan terjadi sedikit reuni kecil kecilan XD class :) oh my God,gue sangat merindukan moment moment kaya gini...dan kita kedatangan tamu special dari....Amerika :D yup,Ryan mamora. (in the middle of the middle photo, the man who wore a blue shirt)

me and naomi , my partner :)
after that we heading to starbucks coffee

(ITS ME with Strawberry ice float) yummy


(mine,naomi's,cindy's,and Puteri's)

fyuh...im so tired,thanks girls for tonite,thanks Selly for the party...and XD - ers,hope we can meet at next gathering :D
goodnite
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails