Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Im back!

Been a long time I didn't post in Simpleloveable. Don't know why, I prefer to write in tumblr, but I guess I also miss my blog, I decide to keep write in tumblr and blog. Tumblr is the best place to tell about what I'm feeling. And blog? Unordinary events, silly and random things, I will post in here. This is my tumblr link, http://lovepathie.tumblr.com You'll find another part of me.


Couple months ago. Senayan City : Body Shop.

Tangga's live performance.

Setelah ngobrol-ngobrol soal film terbarunya. He's my favorite actor. Since Lost In love and Rumah Dara.

Double N. With Nessie and Nerra.


Ka-ki. Kamga and me.

This video was taken by me. Sephia - Tangga.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails