Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sailor

In the morning, When Im relaxing in the living room, I read one beautiful quote.

"Twenty years from now youll be more disappointed by the things that you didnt do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover"  

 That quote made ​​me think and realize, Sometimes We said that We want go back to old days because We dont satisfied and enjoy what We have now. We regret and disappointed, because We're too busy looking back. A smooth sea never made a good sailor. I will face the storm, learn from it. Im the Captain of my life.

My outfit today : Nevada Sailor tshirt, Gucci bag, Unbranded black legging, and Hush puppies sandal. 
Bling rings, and hey Sailor rings.

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! I wish I lived near the sea, I'd be spending all my days in the shore. Your outfit is so cute! :)

    ♥: http://dreamsthroughmyeyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails