Thursday, September 15, 2011

9 Sept, Its your birthday!

"Happy birthday Kamga. Always be happy, wish you nothing but the best.." 

Still 9 Sept, Just watched Grand Launching Ceremony Kompas TV (Smphony Semesta Raya). Just looking for our birthday boy. And He was surprised that I came, also Tata and Chevrina. He said that He really appreciated me for come here. Also, for my special gift.

I dont have something big or special for him, I just have a support that will never stop.
When I arrived at home, He send me a bbm.
 
And when I wake up in the morning, my mention just full with his tweets. Dasaar, black-sweet-forest nya grandma ;) But, Thankyou birthday boy!

psst, dont forget read my latest post before this, About Great event in Indonesia. Grand Launching Ceremony Kompas TV #InspirasiIndonesia

13 comments:

  1. it's like a dream comes true when you can have a picture together with your idol! #envy

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaahh happy b'day to him :D
    lovely photos btw :)
    and thanks for your lovely comment sweety ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to him! :) lovely pictures dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wht a matching red outfit lol :P happy birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww.. such a lovely post. You are so sweet, dear :)

    feel free to check out and follow my blog.
    I do follow back too, btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, you must be so happy :D i love their songs too, ang kamga's voice is the best hahaha
    btw happy birthday to him!

    X
    The Juicy Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a such a lovely moment, in the rite time rite place and rite person :) <3
    happy birthday for him. lovee your blog too,feel free for do follow/link. have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  8. foto2 di blog ini keren2.. fotografer juga kah? salam kenal yah.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. olivia : Thankyou, yap im the luckiest :)

    Stella Lunardy, Jazzy E (hivenn), ade kurnianingrum handika putri, stephanie gracia
    sartob, si tobing, tobbily, Delvy ,Caroline Robianto, Whynne : Thankyou so much girl :)

    Yoanda , Fabrizia , joy and amore : Thank you for coming, I will check yours :)
    Wina Sari Winata : ♥ yes dear, hihi thankyou :) his voice always made me melted...haha

    Saidialhady : thankyou, a beginner hihi :p nice to know you too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails