Thursday, September 15, 2011

9 Sept, Its your birthday!

"Happy birthday Kamga. Always be happy, wish you nothing but the best.." 

Still 9 Sept, Just watched Grand Launching Ceremony Kompas TV (Smphony Semesta Raya). Just looking for our birthday boy. And He was surprised that I came, also Tata and Chevrina. He said that He really appreciated me for come here. Also, for my special gift.

I dont have something big or special for him, I just have a support that will never stop.
When I arrived at home, He send me a bbm.
 
And when I wake up in the morning, my mention just full with his tweets. Dasaar, black-sweet-forest nya grandma ;) But, Thankyou birthday boy!

psst, dont forget read my latest post before this, About Great event in Indonesia. Grand Launching Ceremony Kompas TV #InspirasiIndonesia

15 comments:

  1. it's like a dream comes true when you can have a picture together with your idol! #envy

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaahh happy b'day to him :D
    lovely photos btw :)
    and thanks for your lovely comment sweety ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to him! :) lovely pictures dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wht a matching red outfit lol :P happy birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww.. such a lovely post. You are so sweet, dear :)

    feel free to check out and follow my blog.
    I do follow back too, btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I found your blog and I like it so much! really great photos!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, you must be so happy :D i love their songs too, ang kamga's voice is the best hahaha
    btw happy birthday to him!

    X
    The Juicy Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a such a lovely moment, in the rite time rite place and rite person :) <3
    happy birthday for him. lovee your blog too,feel free for do follow/link. have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  9. foto2 di blog ini keren2.. fotografer juga kah? salam kenal yah.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. olivia : Thankyou, yap im the luckiest :)

    Stella Lunardy, Jazzy E (hivenn), ade kurnianingrum handika putri, stephanie gracia
    sartob, si tobing, tobbily, Delvy ,Caroline Robianto, Whynne : Thankyou so much girl :)

    Yoanda , Fabrizia , joy and amore : Thank you for coming, I will check yours :)
    Wina Sari Winata : ♥ yes dear, hihi thankyou :) his voice always made me melted...haha

    Saidialhady : thankyou, a beginner hihi :p nice to know you too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails