Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Meet up

Hello everyone. First of all, I want to thank you guys for dropping lovely coments here. Really appreciate it! I love you all. What a very late post ya. From August to October. But Its not a biggy problem. So, here I am with my bestest hang out to PIM. Since We are on holiday to Bali, This is our first trip. So long ya...Even I havent written a post about Bali here. But I promise, soon ;) 
"No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth."
  
 
And of course this is me. I really love the ring that I wear.

 Hats, necklaces, bracelets and rings at one store in the skywalk. Love it.



 

7 comments:

  1. btchs.. sekilas kayak apaaa gitu..hhe

    but, nice shot... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice gank! what a beautiful friendship :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice friendship, nice blog and I love your simple style as well. Keep blogging :)

    White Honeyr

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a quality time w/ friends :)))
    anyway check out mine if you have a chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. u're so lovely !!

    xx
    I'm following you now!!
    Keep in touch !!<3

    http://kekeangela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those hats, looks like u had a lot of fun :)

    thanks for ur comment on my blog, sorry for the late reply. check out my new post la mode patrimoine

    xx, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saidialhaldy, Olivia, vivid : Thankyou girls..

    Winda : Oh thankyou so much dear, I will check yours. Thankyou for coming here..

    Dana : Yes, I will. Thankyou anyway..

    Kek kek Angela : Thankyou dear..love ya ;)

    Nik : Thankyou, Im flattered.. :))

    Brenda : Yap, youre welcome dear..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails